The TransMagic ImportMaster AutoCAD and ExportMaster Plugins collection of products installs immediately into AutoCAD or Revit architectural programs Translator These add-on products had been evolved NetWork Posting in collaboration with ProtoTech Solutions, a custom software program development employer. These new products ensure that excessive great 3D MCAD fashions are handy for every undertaking.
“Using our intimate expertise of 3-d geometric information, TransMagic has created individual plugin translators to import and export 3-d models from Revit and AutoCAD,” stated Todd Reade, CEO of TransMagic. “We are building robust records bridges between the number-one mechanical layout environments and the architectural global.
We aim to make projects end up extra worthwhile and efficient by removing tedious manual steps to re-use 3-D information and speak design intentions. A loose trial is to be had for those merchandise at the Autodesk app keeper immediately from the TransMagic E-keep https://estore.Transmagic.Com. To search the Autodesk app, keep for the AutoCAD plugins, clear out by using ‘translators.’ To seek the Autodesk app save for REVIT plugins, filter with the aid of ‘interoperability.
Related Articles :
- Email Smarter With These Gmail and Outlook Plugins
- SOTI announces Assist, combined mobile device remote control and
- Handel: A Musical Life of Devotion
- Windows 10 and 10 S options are coming for the Surface Laptop
- Approach Is Needed for Mobile Devices DHS Says New Security
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech Solutions is a software development and consulting organization focusing on engineering software. ProtoTech is fully devoted to supporting customers to accelerate their improvement programs and build advanced answers.
TransMagic has reengineered 3-D facts interoperability and paved the way for organizations to translate and change accurate layout statistics confidently. In addition, TransMagic develops productivity equipment for manufacturing facts, including CAD geometry restoration, three-D CAD visualization, revision comparison, and model validation for compliance with aerospace standards.
Professional Quality Translation – How to Choose Your Translator by CompetenciesLooking for a Translator, but you are doubtful of what you will find? Do you know how to choose the appropriate service provider? Are all translators the same? What about interpreters? Are they not translators also? What things should you ask your potential translator to see if he/she is competent enough?
Here is where you should begin:
1) Ask your potential service provider (PSP, from now on) to provide evidence of competence in the following:
– Both languages: for technical texts (those with abundant technical terms), the PSP should have his source language certified to a European C1 level (or equivalent) as a minimum, and his target language certified to level C2 or is an educated native speaker of the language (see: Wikipedia link below)
– Translation competence: for technical texts, the PSP should have at least 5 years of experience translating texts in the technical field as a freelancer, 3 years if done under the supervision of a more experienced translator, and double that if the PSP has rarely translated a text in the technical field.
– Field competence: Ideally, the translator should hold a degree in a field related to the translation topic (i.e., in Fisheries, there are only 1 or 2 translators who hold degrees in this field or related field for some language pairs in the whole world. Some language pairs have none).
Alternatively, the PSP should:
– hold diplomas or crash courses on the topic, or
– has worked in the specialty for some years (not translation-related jobs), or
– has experience translating texts in the specialty under supervision by a specialist (for over 3-5 years), or over 5-10 years if occasionally/rarely translating texts in the specialty, or over 20 years if never has translated under a supervision of a more experienced translator.
– Education: Always select a translator with higher education. The experience good universities deliver their students will always be a plus in translation: creative and independent thought, intellectual challenges, initiative and leadership, critical thinking and questioning, innovation, and of course, good universities are the source of cutting-edge knowledge.
Cultural awareness: immersion in a culture/community/country related to a language is important in translation, as much for understanding nuances in the source and transferring those nuances into the target. This is particularly important in texts where the reader wants to identify himself with the writing, like many marketing and advertising texts.
2) Alternatively, if the PSP cannot provide that evidence or the evidence is doubtful (i.e., field competence), ask him to do a test complex enough to solve difficult sentences and terminology.
Critical Notes to have in mind
– Is an interpreter (someone who translates oral language) appropriate for translating written texts? In essence, yes, as he/she should master both languages. However, an interpreter fosters immediacy as a requirement of that service, so she is more prepared for delivering fast, first-out-of-his-mind linguistic solutions. On the other hand, a translator who only works with written texts fosters reflection, calm, lengthy, intent, and careful consideration of possible linguistic solutions. Mastering these skills does not happen overnight, and clearly, performing different contradictory tasks does not contribute to high specialization or mastery.
– Is a translation agency an alternative to a freelance translator? No, Translation agencies (wrongly named Language Service Providers or LSPs) do not provide language services; they call for proposals from freelance translators. With this in mind, they are more expensive than the translators are. That extra cost is only rewarding when they cover services an individual translator cannot produce (like high volumes and many languages).
– Is a Certificate good evidence of the competencies described in (1)? It all depends on the qualifications of the organization that delivers the Certificate. Some Certificates in Translation are purchased on the Internet with no testing or education whatsoever. So, you should check. Reading French in Oxford is not the same as a Diploma in the “Quick French Institute.”
Important Moodle Plugins That Work Wonders for Your Organization
Moodle is an incredible Learning Management System that allows educational organizations to manage their training programs and other course modules in a highly efficient manner. This open-source software has gained huge popularity, and it is now the first choice of the corporate world. With over 68 million users and more than 55,000 sites powered by this platform, it serves people’s training and learning requirements from various types of organizations. Moodle was developed to provide educational organizations with the technology to offer online learning in a personalized environment for inquiry and collaboration and foster interaction. As a result, educators can now deliver online courses to their respective audiences and satisfy their learning goals.
Today, Moodle development is used by big organizations and is used by even small institutes and sectors beyond education. Moodle consultants guide organizations to choose the best solution that can easily meet their requirements. Built on the PHP platform, it offers highly flexible and customized solutions that help to plan and execute special learning processes. Here we will share with you a list of some of the most important Moodle plugins that any course creator or LMS user would love to use:
Important Moodle Plugins:
Certificate: This plugin helps create customized certificates based on your courses’ specific requirements. It includes changing the font, color palette, display, and even the language of the certificate. If you are a coder, you can easily make alterations to this plugin and create a certificate with images and logos as per your choice. There are many templates available, and you can use them to create anything that ranges from a standard certificate to anything that is fully customized.
Attendance: The Attendance Moodle plugin development is used to keep a proper track of the student’s attendance that includes many options like Present, Absent, Late, and even Excused. This tracking sheet helps to maintain proper records of the class attendance in Excel and other Text formats. In addition, based on the frequency of the held sessions, the attendance plugin also generates the required sheet with just a click of a button.
Grade Me: This plugin makes the grading task easier, and it is a teacher-centric plugin. It helps to display the quizzes, essays, and assignments submitted by the students but have not been graded. But one drawback of this plugin is that it works for groups, and so the teacher and student have to be in the same group. Individual candidates or teachers won’t be able to work with it.
Configurable Reports: Another most important plugin is the configurable reports that help to create custom reports. Such reports can provide information about different courses and can be embedded in course reports. In addition, the user reports contain information related to the users handling the courses, etc.
BigBlueButtonBN: This plugin integrates the BigBlueButton with Moodle and is an open-source web conference facility for long-distance education. It provides facilities for real-time sharing of presentations and videos via the internet, and it can also record the content.
Progress Bar: This plugin acts as a great Moodle Support for both the students and the teachers as it helps track the student’s progress. Teachers can also predetermine which resources and activities should be displayed by using the progress bar. In addition, the Overview page enables the teachers to check the work of the students at a glance, and it also allows them to intimate the candidates whose work is unsatisfactory and those who are lagging with their projects.